Pinterest in Real Life...


All right. Before you ask me what in the world I was thinking when I did my hair, let me explain a few things. 1. It is night-time where I am right now. 10:20 p.m. to be exact. Needless to say, I'm not leaving the house with this do. 2. There's this little thing called Pinterest, and I'm kinda, sorta, extremely addicted. If you aren't a member, go request an invite (unless you'd like to spend your life being productive).
That being said, I was wasting time  on Pinterest earlier this week, and saw a super cool tutorial on how to get curls without any heat. Awesome, right? I thought so. Anyway, I decided that I would give it a try, and that is why my hair looks slightly ridiculous. I'll post pictures tomorrow if it turns out looking half-way decent. Until then, you can go here to find the tutorial that I used. If you're too lazy to go there, here's a picture with the basics.

So. That's that. It worked on her, so why wouldn't it work on me?! I guess I'll find out tomorrow if my hair is too short for such loveliness. Hopefully it isn't! 
Happy Monday!! 

8 comments:

Petchie said...

Great post! I am definitely going to try this! cute blog!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

aschatria said...

Nice solution, I like the idea.

I think you have to have longer hair for such a effect and also your hair has to be soft to keep the form.

So what's the result anyway?

his little lady said...

this looks absolutely incredible!!! i want to know if it worked! can't wait to se pictures!!
xo TJ

Alyx said...

It worked! Woohooo! I posted pics on today's blog post! The best thing about it - It took a total of 5 minutes. Not even kidding.

Jenny-O said...

This is genius!!!

Unknown said...

yeezy shoes
michael kors handbags
air jordans
adidas tubular shadow
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet online
adidas superstar
nike air max
patriots jersey

Unknown said...

van cleef arpels
pandora charms
gucci belt
reebok outlet
michael jordan shoes
kobe sneakers
kobe 9
adidas neo online shop
air jordan shoes
pandora bracelet

raybanoutlet001 said...

detroit lions jerseys
nike blazer
polo ralph lauren outlet
omega watches
oakley sunglasses wholesale
nike tn
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
nike huarache
seahawks jersey